MEXICO: Porfidio hits back at allegations of substandard Tequila
The managing director of Porfidio Tequila has fiercely attacked reports, which claimed 42,000 litres of Porfidio Tequila have been confiscated after falling short of industry standards. Ana Catalina Fenyvesi, managing director told just-drinks.com via the just-drinks forum that comments that investigators discovered 24,000 litres of aged Tequila and 18,000 litres of white Tequila with misleading labels are a complete invention.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Bacardi Seeks Own History at Bombay Sapphire Home
- NPD: The Craft Cocktail Revolution
- No Home Comfort for TWE as Bids Collapse
- Private-equity bids "over" - TWE head
- Interview - WoSA chief executive
- Suntory Holdings to split beer, spirits division
- Diageo's Smirnoff Sours
- Anheuser-Busch InBev appoints new AmBev CEO
- 'Carlsberg suspends production at Russian brewery'
- Treasury Wine Estates pulls plug on takeover talks