USA: Pony Express Brewing Company to produce 16 oz plastic bottles!
"Whether at the lake, a Chief's game or heading out the door for a barbecue, Pony Express Brewing Company of Kansas City will be only the 2nd micro brewery in the nation to produce the 16 oz plastic bottle. The 16 oz bottles, filled with the brewery's top selling brand of KC Unfiltered Wheat, will debut on September 3, opening day at Arrowhead Stadium."We are very excited to produce this kind of package. It gives consumers the option of a premium product in a package that stays colder longer. I think Chiefs fans will appreciate that". Said Joe Effertz, President/Founder of Pony Express Brewery.The Pony Express Brewing Company has been producing a number of fine hand crafted ales for over five years in Kansas City. Two of the ales, Tornado Amber Ale & Arrowhead Red Ale won awards at the Great American Beer Festival held in Denver, CO. The annual competition rates beers in several categories for taste. "We are always looking for ways to offer our customers packaging that fits their lifestyle", said Vince Basso, VP Marketing & Sales of Pony Express. "It's the perfect package for the lake, picnics and places were glass is not an option".The Pony Express Brewing Company is located in Olathe, Kansas. Tours are every Saturday from 12-3 except holidays. For more information call 913-782-6699 or visit our website at ponyex.com.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- Can Coca-Cola fuel SABMiller's soft drinks story?
- Is “Craft” the Next Big Thing for Soft Drinks?
- Petropolis Finally Moving into SABMiller's View?
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Diageo confirms Australia abv drops
- Pernod launches online Ballantine's "experiment"
- Global vodka sales slip in 2013 - research
- SABMiller returns to Brazil with Petropolis tie-up
- Smirnoff tops UK shopping list - figures
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018