USA: Pony Express Brewing Company to produce 16 oz plastic bottles!
"We are very excited to produce this kind of package. It gives consumers the option of a premium product in a package that stays colder longer. I think Chiefs fans will appreciate that". Said Joe Effertz, President/Founder of Pony Express Brewery.
The Pony Express Brewing Company has been producing a number of fine hand crafted ales for over five years in Kansas City. Two of the ales, Tornado Amber Ale & Arrowhead Red Ale won awards at the Great American Beer Festival held in Denver, CO. The annual competition rates beers in several categories for taste. "We are always looking for ways to offer our customers packaging that fits their lifestyle", said Vince Basso, VP Marketing & Sales of Pony Express. "It's the perfect package for the lake, picnics and places were glass is not an option".
The Pony Express Brewing Company is located in Olathe, Kansas. Tours are every Saturday from 12-3 except holidays. For more information call 913-782-6699 or visit our website at ponyex.com.
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- A-B InBev and its SABMiller divestments - Focus
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- Brown-Forman to buy BenRiach Distillery Co
- Bacardi rolls out new global Martini ad - video
- Brown-Forman appoints new GTR marketing head
- Molson Coors' Rekorderlig Cider Cocktails - NPD
- Carlsberg's Shed Head and Bad Apple craft - NPD
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends