Product Launch - UK: PomeGreat's 100% Pure Super-Strength Concentrate
Click through to view PomeGreat's new juice
PomeGreat's 100% Pure Super-Strength Concentrate
Category - Soft drinks, juice, pomegranate
Available - From this month
Location - Online only from PomeGreat website
Price - GBP30 (US$45.50) per 1-litre bottle. Each bottle contains 33 servings
PomeGreat has launched a concentrated version of its pomegranate juice drink.
100% Pure Super-Strength Concentrate is designed to be mixed with water, added to smoothies or mixed with yoghurt, PomeGreat said this week.
“This is the concentrated essence of a barrel load of pomegranates,” PomeGreat CEO Adam Pritchard said. “Essentially, it’s the equivalent of pressing the entire fruit of one pomegranate tree into a single bottle.”
PomeGreat said last year it would take out refined sugar from its entire line of pomegranate juices because of health fears.
- Analysis - SABMiller to add bolt-ons in Africa?
- India: Everyone's Favourite Spirits Market
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- Brand Diversification Driving Craft Brewery Growth
- Comment - SABMiller and Diageo: A Tie-Up Too Far
- Diageo scraps Arthur's Day, but singer left sad
- SodaStream silent on John Lewis pullout in UK
- William Grant sinks GBP185,000 into "No" camp
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- SABMiller launches Grolsch in a jar - video