Product Launch - UK: PomeGreat's 100% Pure Super-Strength Concentrate
Click through to view PomeGreat's new juice
PomeGreat's 100% Pure Super-Strength Concentrate
Category - Soft drinks, juice, pomegranate
Available - From this month
Location - Online only from PomeGreat website
Price - GBP30 (US$45.50) per 1-litre bottle. Each bottle contains 33 servings
PomeGreat has launched a concentrated version of its pomegranate juice drink.
100% Pure Super-Strength Concentrate is designed to be mixed with water, added to smoothies or mixed with yoghurt, PomeGreat said this week.
“This is the concentrated essence of a barrel load of pomegranates,” PomeGreat CEO Adam Pritchard said. “Essentially, it’s the equivalent of pressing the entire fruit of one pomegranate tree into a single bottle.”
PomeGreat said last year it would take out refined sugar from its entire line of pomegranate juices because of health fears.
- Focus - Pernod's YTD Performance by Region
- Comment - Will We Understand the Language of Rum?
- Focus - Heineken's Q1 Performance by Region
- just On Call - Pernod shifts Scotch focus in China
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- CFO of Diageo's United Spirits stands down
- Pernod Ricard sees YTD recover as sales increase
- Remy Cointreau US head to step down
- BrewDog launches GBP25m crowd-funding attempt
- Pernod Ricard unveils Havana Club ad campaign
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Bacardi Limited - Strategy and SWOT Report
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets