UK: PomeGreat revamps juice range
Revamped PomeGreat range
PomeGreat has relaunched its pomegranate juice range in the UK.
The relaunch, announced yesterday (2 November), includes a packaging revamp and a new ingredient. The UK juice maker said its range now includes a 100% natural whole-fruit pomegranate extract, named PurePlus.
The range will be available in Morrison's, Asda, Sainsbury's, Waitrose and Tesco stores across the UK. The packaging revamp includes a new PomeGreat logo and a dark purple coloured carton, designed to give the product a more premium feel, the company said.
- AB InBev, SABMiller - Here's what'll happen next
- Is time right for TWE to move for Diageo's wines?
- Will a sexed-up SABMiller tempt AB InBev?
- Is Brown-Forman at the end of the SoCo road?
- Making consumers the centre of your business
- AB InBev makes formal offer for SABMiller
- Diageo makes US$780.5m beer deal with Heineken
- SABMiller formally rejects AB InBev's offer
- Brito gives call to arms to SABMiller shareholders
- Carlsberg UK chief James Lousada quits
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research