UK: Pomegreat adds to UK stable
Pomegreat has lined up two further portfolio additions in the UK.
RJA Foods, the brand's owner, confirmed yesterday (25 January) that it will launch Pomegreat 100 & Blueberry and Pomegreat & Acai in the country this month. The two new flavours join Pomegreat 100, Pomegreat Original and Pomegreat & Raspberry in the company's drinks stable.
Pomegreat 100 & Blueberry will be available in 750ml Tetra Pak cartons, while Pomegreat & Acai will be offered in 1-litre cartons.
"With a multitude of functional adult soft drinks hitting the market, there is a strong drive to differentiate products within the sector," said a spokesperson of RJA Foods. "Both Pomegreat 100 & Blueberry and Pomegreat & Acai bring something new to the drinks market. They are great tasting products that stand out on shelf and uniquely combine the health benefits of some of the world's most renowned superfoods."
Pomegreat & Acai will retail at GBP1.49 (US$2.92) per 1-litre carton, while Pomegreat 100 & Blueberry will cost GBP3.29.
Both product launches will be supported by a below-the-line marketing and PR campaign, the company noted.
- Focus - Pernod's YTD Performance by Region
- Comment - Will We Understand the Language of Rum?
- just On Call - Pernod shifts Scotch focus in China
- Focus - Heineken's Q1 Performance by Region
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q3 & YTD
- CFO of Diageo's United Spirits stands down
- Pernod Ricard sees YTD recover as sales increase
- BrewDog launches GBP25m crowd-funding attempt
- Remy Cointreau US head to step down
- Africa "subdued" but Heineken sees Q1 rises
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Bacardi Limited - Strategy and SWOT Report