UK: Pomegreat adds new blend
Pomegreat is introducing new packaging and a new blend to its pomegranate juice range in the UK.
Pomegreat & Ruby Orange is being launched this month in a bid to tap into the "increasing demand for adult juice drinks", the brand's owner, RJA Foods, said today (8 July).
Rob Sutton, marketing director of Pomegreat said: "Whilst the British palate has become more exotic, orange juice still remains a core family breakfast staple. By launching an accessible new variant we hope to encourage trial with our current buyers and add incremental growth which will drive the pomegranate juice category forward by attracting new consumers to the market."
The Pomegreat ambient range now includes five variants - Pomegreat Original, Pomegreat & Blueberry, Pomegreat & Raspberry, Pomegreat & Ruby Orange and Pomegreat & Acai. A one litre carton has an RRP of GBP1.49 (US$2.93).
"The lively, refreshed packaging will help to increase shelf stand out, whilst communicating the added health benefits of the juice and the natural fruit sugars and flavours that it contains," Sutton added.
- Has the politics of M&A changed? - Analysis
- Fruit-flavoured beer? Think of the kids - Comment
- Drinks industry's gender failure - Consumer Trends
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Gallo's vineyard footprint in California - The map
- Anheuser-Busch readies US executive switches
- Brexit paperwork offers alcohol smuggling opp's
- Asahi’s Peroni Ambra - NPD
- Irish whiskey hails bid to relax distillery sales
- Heineken snaps up Stellenbrau craft brewery
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends