US: Pomegranate variant added to 7UP range
Cadbury Schweppes Americas Beverages (CSAB) has launched Pomegranate 7UP, a pomegranate-flavoured variant of its lemon-lime beverage brand.
The limited-edition product will be sold in 2-litre bottles, and will be available in stores from 1 November to 31 January 2008.
"With its natural Pomegranate flavour and deep burgundy colour, Pomegranate 7UP is a festive addition to the holiday season," said Matt Smith, 7UP brand director at Cadbury Schweppes Americas Beverages. "Pomegranate is one of the fastest growing flavours in beverages today, and Pomegranate 7UP makes a perfect primer for any holiday party."
CSAB points out that, like original 7UP, Pomegranate 7UP has 100% natural flavours and is caffeine-free.
Notwithstanding a disappointing performance from carbonates in 2006 as a result of a C02 shortage, recent years have seen strong growth in the South African soft drinks market. Richard Corbett of rese...
Cadbury Schweppes has received the go-ahead from shareholders to demerge its North American drinks business....
Cadbury Schweppes has issued a first quarter trading update, whilst maintaining that the demerger of its US soft drinks business remains on schedule....
Cadbury Schweppes has appointed four new members to the board of directors of Dr Pepper Snapple Group, its US beverages subsidiary, including the former Coca-Cola COO Jack Stahl. The other appointment...
Cadbury Schweppes has outlined plans to split its shares following the proposed demerger of its US soft drinks business, which is due to complete in May....
The top ten most visited stories on just-drinks this week:...
Newer beverage lines continue to drive growth in the US soft drink market, which enlarged by 1.3% in 2007, according to figures released this week....
Cadbury Schweppes has confirmed a timescale for the proposed demerger of its US soft drinks business....
- Chile's winemakers caught out by Brexit "disease"
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- Interview - Pernod Ricard's luxury director
- What's coming up in wine in 2017? - Comment
- Suntory sends staff to fat camp - report
- Diageo Australia names new commercial head
- Pernod Ricard's Absolut Lime - NPD
- Former Stoli Group CEO joins Perfect Vodka owner
- US craft beer growth slows again - IRI figures
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Darker Than Before: Global Prospects for Brown Spirits