POM Wonderful launches new TV ads - video
POM Wonderful is giving its namesake pomegranate juice a push on US TV screens for the first time in three years with the launch of a new series of ads.
The 'Crazy Healthy' campaign, running this month, features four spots that highlight the antioxidant properties of pomegranate. The ads feature “free radical-fighting characters”, including a dragon, a samurai, a cyclops and an archer.
“Our ‘Crazy Healthy’ TV campaign is timed perfectly with the launch of POM (pomegrante) season to remind people about the antioxidant power of pomegranates,” said Dahlia Reinkopf, POM Wonderful's senior marketing director.
Four years ago, the US Federal Trade Commission accused Pom Wonderful of making "false and unsubstantiated" health claims about its products. The juice maker later launched a series of ads attacking the FTC's findings.
- Ten questions for Diageo - Analysis
- Have spirits companies forgotten the mainstream?
- How craft beer has shattered its US shackles
- Ashwagandha - The next functional drinks trend?
- New CEO sparks optimism at Coca-Cola - Analysis
- Moet Hennessy unaffected by LVMH Dior buy
- BrewDog moves into spirits with LoneWolf launch
- Portman Group heads to Tesco for new chief exec
- William Grant names Europe & NA Travel Retail head
- Johnnie Walker Bourbon Cask & Rye Finish - NPD
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Craft Beer: Coming of Age or Past Its Prime?
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report