ICELAND: Polstar vodka goes extreme
Icelandic vodka Polstar is continuing its sponsorship of cutting edge events by backing the extreme sports festival F-F3 to be held in the UK.The UK's biggest real-snow slope (September 29 - October 1) will play host to a multinational set of medallists from the X-Games with an expected crowd of 30,000 and F-F3 will combine the very best in boarding, ski-ing and DJ's in a snowy urban extravaganza.Icelandic water claims to be the purest on earth and Polstar, Iceland's best-kept secret is made in small batches to maintain its high quality and is available in London's top bars and restaurants.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Focus - Pernod's YTD Performance by Region
- just On Call - Pernod shifts Scotch focus in China
- Focus - Heineken's Q1 Performance by Region
- Focus - Coca-Cola's Q1 Performance by Region
- Comment - Will We Understand the Language of Rum?
- CFO of Diageo's United Spirits stands down
- Pernod Ricard sees YTD recover as sales increase
- BrewDog launches GBP25m crowd-funding attempt
- Africa "subdued" but Heineken sees Q1 rises
- Elements 8 revamps rum packaging
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Bacardi Limited - Strategy and SWOT Report