ICELAND: Polstar vodka goes extreme
Icelandic vodka Polstar is continuing its sponsorship of cutting edge events by backing the extreme sports festival F-F3 to be held in the UK.The UK's biggest real-snow slope (September 29 - October 1) will play host to a multinational set of medallists from the X-Games with an expected crowd of 30,000 and F-F3 will combine the very best in boarding, ski-ing and DJ's in a snowy urban extravaganza.Icelandic water claims to be the purest on earth and Polstar, Iceland's best-kept secret is made in small batches to maintain its high quality and is available in London's top bars and restaurants.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Brewers Feel Prolonged Russian Winter
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Portman finds against Diageo "mix it up" tagline
- Bacardi sees North America president step down