ICELAND: Polstar vodka goes extreme
Icelandic vodka Polstar is continuing its sponsorship of cutting edge events by backing the extreme sports festival F-F3 to be held in the UK.The UK's biggest real-snow slope (September 29 - October 1) will play host to a multinational set of medallists from the X-Games with an expected crowd of 30,000 and F-F3 will combine the very best in boarding, ski-ing and DJ's in a snowy urban extravaganza.Icelandic water claims to be the purest on earth and Polstar, Iceland's best-kept secret is made in small batches to maintain its high quality and is available in London's top bars and restaurants.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- Remy Cointreau's Q1 performance by brand, region
- SABMiller's Q1 2017 results - Preview
- A snapshot of the UK spirits market - Focus
- A Wild Geese, Pernod Ricard conspiracy theory?
- New Hendrick's Gin would have to be "unusual"
- Brown-Forman takes distribution in Spain in-house
- AB InBev halts VAIP incentive plan
- Diageo appoints new Smirnoff head
- AB InBev faces US$7bn price rise for SABMiller
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends