ICELAND: Polstar vodka goes extreme
Icelandic vodka Polstar is continuing its sponsorship of cutting edge events by backing the extreme sports festival F-F3 to be held in the UK.The UK's biggest real-snow slope (September 29 - October 1) will play host to a multinational set of medallists from the X-Games with an expected crowd of 30,000 and F-F3 will combine the very best in boarding, ski-ing and DJ's in a snowy urban extravaganza.Icelandic water claims to be the purest on earth and Polstar, Iceland's best-kept secret is made in small batches to maintain its high quality and is available in London's top bars and restaurants.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Why consumers don't care about vodka's provenance
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Pernod Ricard's FY fiscal-2015 - Preview
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- Pernod Ricard releases social medial guide
- Bruno Mars rum rolls out across US
- Brown-Forman CEO unfazed by FX headwinds
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research