POLAND: Polmos Lublin to float in months - report
The Polish spirits producer Polmos Lublin is to debut on the Warsaw Stock Exchange within a few months, the local press reported today.
It is thought the company will use monies generated to finance new machinery and increase production.
The reports said that the issue is being prepared in cooperation with CA IB Securities.
It is uncertain how much capital the company expects to raise from the issue.
- Have spirits companies forgotten the mainstream?
- Ten questions for Diageo - Analysis
- Does alcohol accelerate the onset of dementia?
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Moet Hennessy unaffected by LVMH Dior buy
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Distell acquires majority stake in Cruz Vodka
- Portman Group heads to Tesco for new chief exec
- William Grant names Europe & NA Travel Retail head
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Craft Beer: Coming of Age or Past Its Prime?
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report