POLAND: Polmos Lublin to float in months - report
The Polish spirits producer Polmos Lublin is to debut on the Warsaw Stock Exchange within a few months, the local press reported today.
It is thought the company will use monies generated to finance new machinery and increase production.
The reports said that the issue is being prepared in cooperation with CA IB Securities.
It is uncertain how much capital the company expects to raise from the issue.
- SABMiller & Meantime: Notes for the New Owner
- Analysis - Keurig Kold fails to impress
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Analysis - The Value of Prosecco
- The Beer Engine that is Africa
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Diageo takes Baileys, Gordon's marketing in-house
- Castel acquires stake in Belvedere
- Carlsberg cuts 180 staff
- Suntory to buy Japan Tobacco beverage unit
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review