POLAND: Polmos Lublin to debut on stock market
Polish vodka producer Polmos Lublin is expected to begin trading on the Warsaw Stock Exchange tomorrow (30 November), according to local reports.
The company will become the first liquor producer to debut on the Warsaw Stock Exchange (GPW).
The capital raised by the share issue will be used to fuel an acquisition of Polmos Bialystok and to expand production of existing operations, the reports said.
The company is to issue new shares but its current shareholders will sell a part of their stocks.
- Interview - Pernod Ricard's luxury director
- What's coming up in wine in 2017? - Comment
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- The wine category in 2016 - Review of the Year IV
- The Cognac Category - Everything you need to know
- Edrington readies Americas, GTR exec switches
- Diageo Australia names new commercial head
- Diageo lines up 2017 Johnnie Walker expressions
- High-end Cognac making recovery in China - Pernod
- Drinks industry counters calls to ban alcohol ads
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Darker Than Before: Global Prospects for Brown Spirits
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends