POLAND: Polmos Lublin prepares dividend payout
Polmos Lublin is to propose a bumper payout to shareholders, according to local reports.
In a report in Polish News Digest late last week, the vodka company said that it will pay a dividend of PLN2 per share for last year, totalling PLN9m.
The dividend, set to be proposed at Polmos Lublin's general shareholders meeting, will come from the company's entire 2005 earnings of PLN2.9m (US$915,000) as well as PLN6.1m from previous years' profits.
Payment is expected to be made on 24 July to shareholders of record on 10 July, the company said.
Earlier this year, Polmos Lublin posted a 57% rise in Q1 net profit, which came in at PLN2m. The increase came off the back of surging revenues for the period, up 45% year-on-year at PLN30.5m.
Having pioneered the super-premium vodka category in Russia, billionaire entrepreneur Roustam Tariko is eyeing international markets with his Russian Standard Original and Imperia brands, looking to b...
Independent UK spirits group Hayman Distillers has launched a stable of entry-level brands into China and the Philippines....
A private-equity consortium of Pacific Equity Partners and Nikko Principal Investments has reportedly tabled the highest bid for New Zealand RTD group Independent Liquor....
The deadline for bids for New Zealand's Independent Liquor passed today (6 December) but front-runner Lion Nathan remained tight-lipped on whether it had tabled an offer....
Lion Nathan reportedly faces its main opposition for Independent Liquor from private equity groups ahead of tomorrow's (6 December) deadline for the New Zealand-based spirits business....
Orangina Schweppes has appointed Hughes Pietrini as marketing director....
Diageo has been given the all-clear to make a bid for New Zealand's Independent Liquor....
Central European Distribution Corporation (CEDC) has bought up only 10% of the intended amount of shares in Polmos Bialystok, according to local reports....
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Sustainability: What Craft Teaches Multi-Nationals
- Pernod takes positives from China Cognac bounce
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling
- Anheuser-Busch InBev lines up new chairman
- Kraft Foods agrees Heinz merger
- Chilli targets beer with Rekorderlig Dry Apple
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly
- Beer Market Insights Africa 2014