POLAND: Polmos Lublin IPO details finalised
Polmos Lublin has finalised the pricing for its initial public offering (IPO). The privately-owned vodka maker said yesterday (7 February) that shares will be priced at PLN50 (US$16.1) per share. The original price range had been set at between PLN45 and PLN58 per share.
The offering of 1.5m new shares and 1m existing shares will have a value of PLN125m ($40m).
The IPO was heavily oversubscribed in the individual investors tranche. Institutional investors will place their offers by tomorrow, with Polmos Lublin making its debut on the Warsaw Stock Exchange this month.
Polmos Lublin plans to offer 2,870,412 ordinary A, B, C bearer and ordinary bearer shares and 1.5m ordinary E-series bearer shares in its IPO on the Warsaw Stock Exchange.
The company added that it projected its 2005 net profit to reach PLN18m, with sales forecast to hit PLN458m.
- Pernod Ricard's Q3 2017 trading update - Preview
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- How soft drinks brands manage to offend consumers
- Heineken Q1 2017 by region - results data
- Remy Cointreau Fiscal-2017 sales - results data
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Scotch sales set to soar, despite recent struggles
- William Grant snaps up Tuthilltown Spirits in US
- TWE's Beringer Main & Vine Dry Rosé - NPD
- Edrington shifts innovation to US in shake-up
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020