POLAND: Polish vodka companies suffer sales setback
In the year when Poland's vodka industry goes on the international market, the industry suffered a heavy blow as the 18 state-owned Polmoses saw sales fall 10% in 2000. Jozef Kapela, head of the National Spirit Industry Council, said the Polmoses sold 80m litres of pure spirit in 2000 compared to 65m -70m litres in 1999.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- Focus - SABMiller's Q1 Performance by Region
- Brazil could have been worse - Coca-Cola Co CEO
- Coca-Cola's H1 & Q2 Performance by Region
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Alcohol retailer group appoints new chairman
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action