COMMENT: Polish privatisation thrown into doubt by tough conditions
The immediate future of privatisation in the Polish vodka sector is in doubt, thanks to the Polish authorities' insistence to demand high prices for what are faltering businesses. The polish press is laying blame at the door of Treasury Ministry, whose demanding conditions for privatisation have seen only five of the ten state-owned liquor producers sold off so far.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- No Home Comfort for TWE as Bids Collapse
- Bacardi Seeks Own History at Bombay Sapphire Home
- NPD: The Craft Cocktail Revolution
- Treasury Wine Estates: Here I Go Again On My Own
- Private-equity bids "over" - TWE head
- Carlsberg suspends production at Russian brewery
- Suntory Holdings to split beer, spirits division
- Anheuser-Busch InBev appoints new AmBev CEO
- Treasury Wine Estates pulls plug on takeover talks
- Quintessential Brands changes MD at Essential unit