POLAND: Polish finance director switch at Stock Spirits
Stock Spirits Group has confirmed a change of finance director in Poland.
The company, which was formed in 2007 through the integration of Stock and Polmos Lublin, said yesterday (17 March) that Filip Dziurnikowski will assume the position, replacing Peter Whiskerd, who left the company in the first half of last year to pursue a different career path.
Dziurnikowski joins Stock from Heineken Commercial Services (Russia), where he held the post of financial director since 2006. He has been a member of Heineken's finance teams in both Russia and Poland for over 10 years, joining as a commercial controller at Heineken Poland in 2000.
"Filip will be a great asset to the already strong Polish team and I am happy to welcome him on board," said company CFO, Chris Heath. "It is an exciting time for Stock in the Polish market and we hope to continue to build our market share, which has grown from 7% to 20% in just two years."
With operations in Poland, Slovenia, Slovakia, the Czech Republic and Italy, Stock also has presence in the USA through the Heritage Brands subsidiary.
Heineken is to cut jobs in Russia by closing brewing operations at the Stepan Razin Brewery, the oldest brewery in the country, in order to reduce costs....
SABMiller is to expand further in Africa by building a brewery in Namibia and buying the non-alcoholic Maheu drinks business of Trade Kings Ltd in Zambia....
Heineken has succeeded in halting the distribution of a beer called Keineken in Switzerland....
Cider firms in the UK may look to lower the alcohol content of their products, following in the footsteps of a new wave of lower alcohol beers, the new head of the country's cider trade body believes....
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:...
Heineken-owned Scottish & Newcastle UK is axing Bulmers Pear on draught to concentrate on the bottled version....
Heineken sees substantial opportunities for further cost savings and will continue to prioritise this over potential acquisitions for the forseeable future, the brewer has said in its half-year result...
Heineken is closing on an end to its dispute with partner United Breweries in India....
- The post-Brexit winners and losers - Analysis
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Interview - Seedlip founder, Ben Branson
- Customisable drinks - The next consumer trend
- Carlsberg to close UK distribution arm
- Pernod Ricard exec shuffle - Denis O'Flynn leaves
- Major spirits M&A remains out of sight - analyst
- C&C Group will be a Brexit victim - analyst
- Pernod Ricard gives Beefeater packaging revamp
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends