USA: Polish Beverage Maker Selects QAD and IBM PowerSystem to Support Rapid Growth; Fully-Integrated QAD and IBM Manufacturing Solution Helps Hoop SA Build Business
QAD (NASDAQ:QADI), an e-business innovator for manufacturers and trading exchanges, today announced that Hoop SA, a Warsaw, Poland-based producer of carbonated beverages and mineral water, has selected the QAD and IBM PowerSystem enterprise solution.Sales at Hoop have increased by 70 percent annually, sending the company in search of an out-of-the-box, fully integrated enterprise solution that would increase efficiencies and support its rapid growth.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Why Didn't Diageo Act Sooner on Mallya?
- just The Facts - The Global Wine Industry
- Comment - A New Age of VR Marketing?
- Analysis - Will Diageo call time on wine?
- CCE head shines light on price talks
- Diageo considers wine operations sale
- NPD: Bacardi's Bacardi Carta Fuego
- A-B InBev approves new chairman
- Coca-Cola Co promotes North America chief
- Bacardi widens Craigellachie footprint to Asia
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo Plc in Wine (World)
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets