USA: Polish Beverage Maker Selects QAD and IBM PowerSystem to Support Rapid Growth; Fully-Integrated QAD and IBM Manufacturing Solution Helps Hoop SA Build Business
QAD (NASDAQ:QADI), an e-business innovator for manufacturers and trading exchanges, today announced that Hoop SA, a Warsaw, Poland-based producer of carbonated beverages and mineral water, has selected the QAD and IBM PowerSystem enterprise solution.Sales at Hoop have increased by 70 percent annually, sending the company in search of an out-of-the-box, fully integrated enterprise solution that would increase efficiencies and support its rapid growth.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- Pernod relies on Indian whiskey to crack Africa
- Where Beer is Brewed Can Leave a Bad Taste
- Analysis - Storm clouds lift over Diageo Towers
- NPD: The Clear Soft Drink Trend is Back
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Diageo CFO Mahlan to head up N America
- Diageo sells "non-core" Gleneagles
- Former Bacardi exec takes De Kuyper CEO role
- Diageo lining up Gleneagles sale - report
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research