USA: Polish Beverage Maker Selects QAD and IBM PowerSystem to Support Rapid Growth; Fully-Integrated QAD and IBM Manufacturing Solution Helps Hoop SA Build Business
QAD (NASDAQ:QADI), an e-business innovator for manufacturers and trading exchanges, today announced that Hoop SA, a Warsaw, Poland-based producer of carbonated beverages and mineral water, has selected the QAD and IBM PowerSystem enterprise solution.Sales at Hoop have increased by 70 percent annually, sending the company in search of an out-of-the-box, fully integrated enterprise solution that would increase efficiencies and support its rapid growth.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's H1 Performance by Brand
- Three Questions for the Drinks Industry
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Diageo Q1 sales dip "in line with expectations"
- TWE unveils Penfolds range after CEO's "bold move"