USA: Polish Beverage Maker Selects QAD and IBM PowerSystem to Support Rapid Growth; Fully-Integrated QAD and IBM Manufacturing Solution Helps Hoop SA Build Business
QAD (NASDAQ:QADI), an e-business innovator for manufacturers and trading exchanges, today announced that Hoop SA, a Warsaw, Poland-based producer of carbonated beverages and mineral water, has selected the QAD and IBM PowerSystem enterprise solution.Sales at Hoop have increased by 70 percent annually, sending the company in search of an out-of-the-box, fully integrated enterprise solution that would increase efficiencies and support its rapid growth.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- The European beer market - Focus
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Pernod Ricard offloads Domecq brandies, wines
- Remy snaps up Seattle's Westland Distillery
- Sazerac poaches ex-Diageo government director