RUSSIA: Police refuse to intervene as armed battle for Stoli distillery rages on
Police have refused to intervene in the continued armed stand-off over the Kristall vodka factory in Moscow, which produces the world's leading vodka Stolichanaya.Over the weekend two armed gangs headed by rival board members of the distillery entered the factory within 24 hours of each other, in an attempt to seize control of the company.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Focus - SABMiller's Q1 Performance by Region
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- Brazil could have been worse - Coca-Cola Co CEO
- Analysis - Coca-Cola fails confidence test
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Alcohol retailer group appoints new chairman
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk