RUSSIA: Police raid SPI offices
Russian police raided the offices of the vodka exporter SPI, in Moscow, seizing documents belonging to the tycoon, Yury Shefler. The police were in the offices for 22 hours and SPI deputy general Sergei Bogulavsky said work had been completely halted. A spokesperson for the Russian Interior Ministry said the raid had been organised by its Moscow branch's main investigative division.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- The European beer market - Focus
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Corporate Relations Director to leave Diageo
- Bacardi names new global communications head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Diageo, Nolets unveil latest Ketel One campaign