UK: Police hunt for stolen Jagermeister
Drinks distributor Cellar Trends is working with police to track down GBP80,000-worth (US$125,000) of Jagermeister that was stolen from a lorry in the UK.
Thieves stole 50 pallets of the German liqueur from a lorry in Lincolnshire earlier this week, said Cellar Trends, which distributes the brand in the UK.
It has asked retailers and bars to keep an eye out for the stolen 50cl bottles.
"The stock is readily identifiable because 50cl packs are not in general distribution," said Cellar Trends.
Anyone with information should contact Cellar Trends on 01283 217703 and ask for Christian Davis, or PC Meldrum at Lincolnshire Police on 01476 402222.
- CCA - Coca-Cola's Canary in the Mine
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q4 & FY
- Comment - The Race Downhill for Treasury
- just The Preview - Brown-Forman Q1
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Cognac FY sales slide as China troubles bite
- Champagne will not regain lost ground until 2018
- Brown-Forman unveils Jack Daniel's UK push
- Diageo on track with US$115m Bulleit distillery