POLAND: Poland opens bidding for Polmos Wroclaw
The State Treasury in Poland has begun the sell off of drinks producer Polmos Wroclaw, according to reports in the local press. The treasury is asking for bids for at least 51% of Polmos Wroclaw, with an offer of at least 3.87m shares (51%). Employees, meanwhile, will be allowed to take 15% of shares while the Treasury can keep 5%.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Rekorderlig Deal Sees Molson Coors Miss Out
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- Constellation Brands basks in beer glory
- Diageo ditches Shui Jing Fang plans in China
- MillerCoors changes CMOs with immediate effect
- C&C Group chairman backs CEO amid turmoil
- Molson Coors acquires Rekorderlig UK rights
- William Grant partners Rugby World Cup