USA: 'Pocket Vineyard' Wine Education Tool Now Available for Palm Handheld Organizers
Noted wine writer Amy Reiley has teamed up with leading handheld software developer NeoHand, Inc. to create an electronic guide and database for wine lovers for PalmOS® handhelds. Amy Reiley's Pocket Vineyard(TM) by NeoHand provides users an interactive vintage chart, a glossary of 400+ wine terms, a food pairing companion, and a database to store the user's personal tasting notes. The interactive Vintage Chart allows the user to specify the country, region, type and year of the wine and find out whether the wine is worth drinking. The Vintage Chart covers the United States, Australia, Austria, Chile, France, Germany, Italy, New Zealand, Portugal, South Africa and Spain, with several regions covered in many cases, including Tuscany, Bordeaux, Western Australia and more. The Food Pairing companion consists of a database of dishes and suggests several wines to complement the meal being served. In addition to standard fare, such as poultry and meats, the Food Pairing component also recommends wines to go along with various desserts, fast food options, cheeses and more. My Tasting Notes is an easy-to-use database for the user's wine preferences and allows beaming of notes to other PalmOS® handhelds running Amy Reiley's Pocket Vineyard(TM). Amy Reiley's Pocket Vineyard(TM) is priced at $19.95 and is downloadable from a standard PC with an Internet connection from the NeoHand website at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Ten questions for Diageo - Analysis
- Have spirits companies forgotten the mainstream?
- Does alcohol accelerate the onset of dementia?
- How craft beer has shattered its US shackles
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Moet Hennessy unaffected by LVMH Dior buy
- Distell acquires majority stake in Cruz Vodka
- BrewDog moves into spirits with LoneWolf launch
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Portman Group heads to Tesco for new chief exec
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Craft Beer: Coming of Age or Past Its Prime?
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report