USA: 'Pocket Vineyard' Wine Education Tool Now Available for Palm Handheld Organizers
Noted wine writer Amy Reiley has teamed up with leading handheld software developer NeoHand, Inc. to create an electronic guide and database for wine lovers for PalmOS® handhelds. Amy Reiley's Pocket Vineyard(TM) by NeoHand provides users an interactive vintage chart, a glossary of 400+ wine terms, a food pairing companion, and a database to store the user's personal tasting notes. The interactive Vintage Chart allows the user to specify the country, region, type and year of the wine and find out whether the wine is worth drinking. The Vintage Chart covers the United States, Australia, Austria, Chile, France, Germany, Italy, New Zealand, Portugal, South Africa and Spain, with several regions covered in many cases, including Tuscany, Bordeaux, Western Australia and more. The Food Pairing companion consists of a database of dishes and suggests several wines to complement the meal being served. In addition to standard fare, such as poultry and meats, the Food Pairing component also recommends wines to go along with various desserts, fast food options, cheeses and more. My Tasting Notes is an easy-to-use database for the user's wine preferences and allows beaming of notes to other PalmOS® handhelds running Amy Reiley's Pocket Vineyard(TM). Amy Reiley's Pocket Vineyard(TM) is priced at $19.95 and is downloadable from a standard PC with an Internet connection from the NeoHand website at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Coca-Cola pressure builds as bid rumours swirl
- Comment - Diageo Making the Best of a Bad Job?
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Comment - IPO Launch a Tonic for Fever-Tree
- How Modern Marketing Compounds My Twitter Shame
- NPD - Moët Hennessy’s Glenmorangie Dornoch
- Pernod blames rule changes for Plymouth GI drop
- William Grant unveils bespoke Glenfiddich website
- China to axe duty on Australian wine
- Treasury Wine Estates pulls out of LWF 2015
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014
- Global Beer Opportunities: Beyond Standard Lager
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research