CZECH REP: Plzensky Prazdroj fined by competition office
The SABMiller subsidiary Plzensky Prazdroj has been fined by the Czech anti-monopoly office UOHS for illegal contracts on minimal annual beer purchases with restaurants, UOHS said today. Chairman of UHOS Josef Bednar, speaking to the news agency CTK, described the contracts as serious barriers preventing the supply of different products at different prices. He said they also harmed consumers.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- SABMiller edges Diageo as beer trumps spirits
- Comment - Heineken's move for Pivovarna Lasko
- Will Keurig Kold come to Coca-Cola Co's Rescue?
- Focus - SABMiller's FY Sales Performance by Region
- Rémy Cointreau eyes recovery after Q4 bounceback
- Chateau Bastor-Lamontagne's So Sauternes
- Bacardi cuts jobs at Global Brands unit
- Carlsberg exec joins Diageo as Africa chief steps
- Diageo targets Millennials with DeLeon ads