USA: PlumpJack Winery Owners Announce First Screw Cap Closures for Luxury Wine
Gordon Getty, Bill Getty and Gavin Newsom, co-owners of PlumpJack Winery, announced today that PlumpJack Winery's 1997 Reserve Cabernet, scheduled for September release, will be the first luxury wine to go to market with a screw cap closure. The release will comprise a total of 12 barrels, or approximately 300 cases, including 133 cases with screw caps, priced at $135 per bottle, and the remainder with traditional cork closures, priced at $125 per bottle.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Has Millennial-mania drowned out elder consumers?
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Diageo wine assets integration head to leave TWE
- Absolut not "sufficiently focussed" on Millennials
- Molson Coors names UK & Ireland managing director
- TWE renames Blossom Hill fruit wine range