US: Playboy Enterprises launches online wine club
Playboy Enterprises is launching its own online wine club in the US through specialist internet curator Barclay's Wine.
The online-only club will offer "exclusive selections" from around the world, sourced from boutique vineyards, the group said yesterday (19 September). Membership of the club, available only to US residents, includes a quarterly full-case delivery and exclusive online wine offers.
A 12-bottle case will be available for US$129 to club members, the group said.
Specially packaged wine selections will be also be available in three-, four-, six- and 12-bottle packs and pricing will range from $9 to $100 per bottle.
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Focus - SABMiller's Q1 Performance by Region
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- Brazil could have been worse - Coca-Cola Co CEO
- Analysis - Coca-Cola fails confidence test
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Alcohol retailer group appoints new chairman
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk