US: Playboy Enterprises launches online wine club
Playboy Enterprises is launching its own online wine club in the US through specialist internet curator Barclay's Wine.
The online-only club will offer "exclusive selections" from around the world, sourced from boutique vineyards, the group said yesterday (19 September). Membership of the club, available only to US residents, includes a quarterly full-case delivery and exclusive online wine offers.
A 12-bottle case will be available for US$129 to club members, the group said.
Specially packaged wine selections will be also be available in three-, four-, six- and 12-bottle packs and pricing will range from $9 to $100 per bottle.
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- just Five Years Ago - Belvedere Group's Bumpy Ride
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part V: Wine
- just the Ten - Editor's Viewpoints of 2014
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Campari to bag EUR19m with "non-core" assets sale
- Pernod agrees Caribe Cooler sale to Grupo Bepensa
- Pernod wins consent for Glenlivet upgrade
- Thailand pulls back from New Year alcohol ban
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global market review of non-Scotch whiskies – forecasts to 2018
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future