FRANCE: Plaimont Producteurs recruits Georges Duboeuf exec for sales & marketing role
Plaimont Producteurs has created the position of sales & marketing director.
The wine co-operative, which hails from south-west France, said earlier this week that it has appointed Yann Bourigault to fill the role. Bourigault joins Plaimont Producteurs from Georges Duboeuf, where he has been the export director for North America for six years, and has also worked for Gallo Family Vineyards.
He will work out of the group's head office in Saint Mont and will be responsible for setting up and implementing a sales and marketing strategy for the group.
Plaimont Producteurs covers the appellations of Saint Mont, Madiran, Pacherenc du Vic-Bilh and Côtes de Gascogne.
The final just-drinks management briefing of the year takes a look back at the last 12 months in the global drinks industry. The penultimate chapter in this five-part briefing reviews 2013 for wine....
The final death count of Typhoon Haiyan, which hit the Philippines last week, is still a long way from being known. The relief effort is well underway, however, and drinks companies are among those th...
- Can Bacardi take its rum back to the party?
- Winners & losers of AB InBev's SABMiller takeover
- ABInBev on the verge of SABMiller buy? - Comment
- What Trans-Pacific Partnership means for drinks
- AB InBev, SABMiller - Here's what'll happen next
- Anheuser-Busch InBev wins SABMiller's hand
- A-B InBev raises SABMiller offer to GBP70.5bn
- Carlsberg UK chief James Lousada quits
- Beam Suntory CMO to stand down
- Ketel One co-owner now Bols' largest shareholder
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Anheuser-Busch InBev SA/NV - Strategy and SWOT Report