FRANCE: Plaimont Producteurs recruits Georges Duboeuf exec for sales & marketing role
Plaimont Producteurs has created the position of sales & marketing director.
The wine co-operative, which hails from south-west France, said earlier this week that it has appointed Yann Bourigault to fill the role. Bourigault joins Plaimont Producteurs from Georges Duboeuf, where he has been the export director for North America for six years, and has also worked for Gallo Family Vineyards.
He will work out of the group's head office in Saint Mont and will be responsible for setting up and implementing a sales and marketing strategy for the group.
Plaimont Producteurs covers the appellations of Saint Mont, Madiran, Pacherenc du Vic-Bilh and Côtes de Gascogne.
The final just-drinks management briefing of the year takes a look back at the last 12 months in the global drinks industry. The penultimate chapter in this five-part briefing reviews 2013 for wine....
Global Wine industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The profile also ...
The final death count of Typhoon Haiyan, which hit the Philippines last week, is still a long way from being known. The relief effort is well underway, however, and drinks companies are among those th...
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Interview - Beam Suntory's EMEA president
- Interview - William Grant & Sons
- Beckham, Diageo and the Allure of the VIP Pop-Up
- just The Preview - Brown-Forman Q3 & YTD
- Diageo, Beckham launch VIP pop-up for Haig Club
- Diageo completes Don Julio, Bushmills swap deal
- Pinnacle Vodka, Skinnygirl roll out on ice
- Pernod Ricard sends Martell Mumm PJ head to Asia
- Suntory whiskey seeks to "eclipse" Diageo, Pernod
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research