FRANCE: Plaimont Producteurs recruits Georges Duboeuf exec for sales & marketing role
Plaimont Producteurs has created the position of sales & marketing director.
The wine co-operative, which hails from south-west France, said earlier this week that it has appointed Yann Bourigault to fill the role. Bourigault joins Plaimont Producteurs from Georges Duboeuf, where he has been the export director for North America for six years, and has also worked for Gallo Family Vineyards.
He will work out of the group's head office in Saint Mont and will be responsible for setting up and implementing a sales and marketing strategy for the group.
Plaimont Producteurs covers the appellations of Saint Mont, Madiran, Pacherenc du Vic-Bilh and Côtes de Gascogne.
The final just-drinks management briefing of the year takes a look back at the last 12 months in the global drinks industry. The penultimate chapter in this five-part briefing reviews 2013 for wine....
The final death count of Typhoon Haiyan, which hit the Philippines last week, is still a long way from being known. The relief effort is well underway, however, and drinks companies are among those th...
- What's so special about Islay anyway? - Comment
- Diageo gets 2016 off to a strong start - Analysis
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- With MegaBrew sorted, is MegaBev next? - Research
- What do Bourbon and craft beer have in common?
- The US is "the first place I look" - Diageo CEO
- Bacardi ups ante in US Havana Club row
- Alcohol industry warning over Kroger plan
- SABMiller hits back in UK corporation tax row
- Suntory bids for Lucozade, Ribena Nigerian network
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research