FRANCE: Plaimont Producteurs recruits Georges Duboeuf exec for sales & marketing role
Plaimont Producteurs has created the position of sales & marketing director.
The wine co-operative, which hails from south-west France, said earlier this week that it has appointed Yann Bourigault to fill the role. Bourigault joins Plaimont Producteurs from Georges Duboeuf, where he has been the export director for North America for six years, and has also worked for Gallo Family Vineyards.
He will work out of the group's head office in Saint Mont and will be responsible for setting up and implementing a sales and marketing strategy for the group.
Plaimont Producteurs covers the appellations of Saint Mont, Madiran, Pacherenc du Vic-Bilh and Côtes de Gascogne.
The final just-drinks management briefing of the year takes a look back at the last 12 months in the global drinks industry. The penultimate chapter in this five-part briefing reviews 2013 for wine....
The final death count of Typhoon Haiyan, which hit the Philippines last week, is still a long way from being known. The relief effort is well underway, however, and drinks companies are among those th...
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- Remy Cointreau's Q1 performance by brand, region
- SABMiller's Q1 2017 results - Preview
- A snapshot of the UK spirits market - Focus
- A Wild Geese, Pernod Ricard conspiracy theory?
- New Hendrick's Gin would have to be "unusual"
- Brown-Forman takes distribution in Spain in-house
- AB InBev halts VAIP incentive plan
- Diageo appoints new Smirnoff head
- AB InBev faces US$7bn price rise for SABMiller
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends