FRANCE: Plaimont Producteurs recruits Georges Duboeuf exec for sales & marketing role
Plaimont Producteurs has created the position of sales & marketing director.
The wine co-operative, which hails from south-west France, said earlier this week that it has appointed Yann Bourigault to fill the role. Bourigault joins Plaimont Producteurs from Georges Duboeuf, where he has been the export director for North America for six years, and has also worked for Gallo Family Vineyards.
He will work out of the group's head office in Saint Mont and will be responsible for setting up and implementing a sales and marketing strategy for the group.
Plaimont Producteurs covers the appellations of Saint Mont, Madiran, Pacherenc du Vic-Bilh and Côtes de Gascogne.
The final just-drinks management briefing of the year takes a look back at the last 12 months in the global drinks industry. The penultimate chapter in this five-part briefing reviews 2013 for wine....
The final death count of Typhoon Haiyan, which hit the Philippines last week, is still a long way from being known. The relief effort is well underway, however, and drinks companies are among those th...
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- The dangers of squaring up to your competitor
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- Constellation and Ballast Point's "sticker shock"
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market: News and Events September 2015