COMMENT: PJs' smoothies for kids
PJs is all set to launch two new additive-free fruit drinks in October. With growing parental concern over high sugar content in juices and overarching concerns about children's diets, it seems an appropriate time to introduce new young consumers to the burgeoning smoothie market. Called FrooOties, PJs' new strawberry and orange flavoured pouch drinks are rolling out to all the major UK multiples until Christmas. The drinks are a blend of crushed fruit and juice with no other added ingredients and will be a combination of a smoothie and a juice.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Five ways small brands can beat big players
- Interview, Bulldog Gin CEO Anshuman Vohra, Pt II
- Heineken's Q3 2016 results - Preview
- Will Coca-Cola Co’s Dunkin’ Donuts move pay off?
- Analysts upbeat on Pernod Ricard's US success
- Diageo weathers Thailand alcohol ban
- Bacardi rolls out new Oakheart rum packs to US
- Seedlip eyes global growth with export deal
- Beam Suntory workers end Jim Beam strike
- SWA's David Frost to leave for foreign office role
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends