UK: PJ Smoothies unveils new flavours, packaging
PJ Smoothies has released additions to its portfolio in the UK. The company has also updated its packaging and introduced larger sized bottles.
PJ Smoothies has introduced the first probiotic smoothies within its Super Smoothie range including the new flavour, Probiotic Strawberry Yoghurt, the company said yesterday (9 February). The company's Energy Boost has been blended into new flavours of Peaches, Pineapples and Passionfruits. The fruit smoothie range has also added a new flavour, Exotic Oranges and Mangoes, with a combination of oranges, mangoes and passionfruits.
As well as introducing new packaging for its brands, the company's drinks will also be available in 1-litre bottles to complement the 250ml bottles currently available.
Sectors: Soft drinks
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Diageo welcomes verdict on Crown Royal "confusion"
- Bacardi, Pernod Ricard welcome US-Cuba deal
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future