UK: PJ Smoothies unveils new flavours, packaging
PJ Smoothies has released additions to its portfolio in the UK. The company has also updated its packaging and introduced larger sized bottles.
PJ Smoothies has introduced the first probiotic smoothies within its Super Smoothie range including the new flavour, Probiotic Strawberry Yoghurt, the company said yesterday (9 February). The company's Energy Boost has been blended into new flavours of Peaches, Pineapples and Passionfruits. The fruit smoothie range has also added a new flavour, Exotic Oranges and Mangoes, with a combination of oranges, mangoes and passionfruits.
As well as introducing new packaging for its brands, the company's drinks will also be available in 1-litre bottles to complement the 250ml bottles currently available.
Sectors: Soft drinks
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- The dangers of squaring up to your competitor
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts