UK: PJ Smoothies unveils new flavours, packaging
PJ Smoothies has released additions to its portfolio in the UK. The company has also updated its packaging and introduced larger sized bottles.
PJ Smoothies has introduced the first probiotic smoothies within its Super Smoothie range including the new flavour, Probiotic Strawberry Yoghurt, the company said yesterday (9 February). The company's Energy Boost has been blended into new flavours of Peaches, Pineapples and Passionfruits. The fruit smoothie range has also added a new flavour, Exotic Oranges and Mangoes, with a combination of oranges, mangoes and passionfruits.
As well as introducing new packaging for its brands, the company's drinks will also be available in 1-litre bottles to complement the 250ml bottles currently available.
Sectors: Soft drinks
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Heineken Q1 2017 by region - results data
- Remy Cointreau Fiscal-2017 sales - results data
- Soft drinks is losing the recycling game
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Scotch sales set to soar, despite recent struggles
- TWE's Beringer Main & Vine Dry Rosé - NPD
- Edrington shifts innovation to US in shake-up
- Pernod Ricard posts solid YTD sales jump - results
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends