UK: Pizzino unveils healthy cola drink
A new soft drink, dubbed by its manufacturer as the first healthy cola alternative, is launching this month.
London-based Pizzino has secured a listing for Cricket Cola in the UK. Harvey Nichols Food markets will stock the green tea cola with immediate effect, the company said yesterday (19 July). The drink will be available in both regular and diet formats at GBP1.95 a bottle.
Cricket Cola is made by mixing kola nuts with cane sugar and brewed with an infusion of green tea.
The company is hoping to secure listings in major UK supermarkets later this year.
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Sustainability: What Craft Teaches Multi-Nationals
- Pernod takes positives from China Cognac bounce
- Ethiopia competition to remain "intense" - Diageo
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Heineken to cut jobs in global shake-up
- Bacardi bags a Bourbon with Angel's Envy buy
- Bacardi Brown-Forman here to stay
- Carlsberg takes on Stella Artois in new campaign
- Anheuser-Busch InBev lines up new chairman
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Heineken N.V. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly