USA: Pittsburgh Brewing Company Thanks PNC Park Union Workers
The Pittsburgh Brewing Company announced today that representatives from the company will take a time out from their daily routine to thank the 500+ union employees who are working on PNC Park. At 3:00 p.m. today, Vice Chairman, Joe Piccirilli; Packaging Manager, Mike Gigliotti; PBC Union Representative, Mark Argenas, and Rich Stanizzo of The Pittsburgh Builders Trade will visit the work site on General Robinson Street on the Northside to personally thank the workers. Each worker will leave the site with a 15 pack of Iron City beer compliments of Pittsburgh Brewing Company. "We felt that these are the people who are working hard to change Pittsburgh and that they should be recognized for their role in the development. The betterment of our city takes teamwork and this is where it starts," said Joe Piccirilli. Piccirilli also stated that the brewery is presently working hard on plans to have a presence in the new stadium as well.The new PNC Park will be the fourth Pirate Baseball stadium since Pittsburgh Brewing Company's conception in 1861. The brewery will commemorate the city and the past stadiums with a 12-ounce Iron City can that will feature Exposition Park, Forbes Field and Three Rivers Stadium. Consumers will have the opportunity to purchase one of the 25,000 cases containing the latest commemorative can for Memorial Day. The tribute also includes photos of the stadiums on schedules, posters and t-shirts.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Five ways small brands can beat big players
- Pernod Ricard Q1 2017 results by region, brand
- Interview, Bulldog Gin CEO Anshuman Vohra, Pt II
- Heineken's Q3 2016 results - Preview
- Analysts upbeat on Pernod Ricard's US success
- Stumbling UK Pound prompts Conviviality price hike
- Bacardi rolls out new Oakheart rum packs to US
- Edrington’s The Macallan 40 Year Old - NPD
- Seedlip eyes global growth with export deal
- Beam Suntory workers end Jim Beam strike
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends