USA: Pittsburgh Brewing Company Thanks PNC Park Union Workers
The Pittsburgh Brewing Company announced today that representatives from the company will take a time out from their daily routine to thank the 500+ union employees who are working on PNC Park. At 3:00 p.m. today, Vice Chairman, Joe Piccirilli; Packaging Manager, Mike Gigliotti; PBC Union Representative, Mark Argenas, and Rich Stanizzo of The Pittsburgh Builders Trade will visit the work site on General Robinson Street on the Northside to personally thank the workers. Each worker will leave the site with a 15 pack of Iron City beer compliments of Pittsburgh Brewing Company. "We felt that these are the people who are working hard to change Pittsburgh and that they should be recognized for their role in the development. The betterment of our city takes teamwork and this is where it starts," said Joe Piccirilli. Piccirilli also stated that the brewery is presently working hard on plans to have a presence in the new stadium as well.The new PNC Park will be the fourth Pirate Baseball stadium since Pittsburgh Brewing Company's conception in 1861. The brewery will commemorate the city and the past stadiums with a 12-ounce Iron City can that will feature Exposition Park, Forbes Field and Three Rivers Stadium. Consumers will have the opportunity to purchase one of the 25,000 cases containing the latest commemorative can for Memorial Day. The tribute also includes photos of the stadiums on schedules, posters and t-shirts.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Spirits - Where does 'Craft' End and 'Mass' Begin?
- Brewers go Crazy over Flavoured Malt “Cocktails”
- Mike’s Hard Lemonade Could Be a Hard Sell
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's Q4 & FY
- Focus - Suntory Holdings' FY Performance
- Diageo "smart bottle" targets consumers at home
- Suntory whiskey seeks to "eclipse" Diageo, Pernod
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Diageo adds Dubai to Johnnie Walker skyline series
- Asahi Beverages CEO to step down - report
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report