USA: Pittsburgh Brewing Company Invites Everyone to the Annual Oktoberfest
The Pittsburgh Brewing Company, makers of Iron City, IC Light, and Augustiner Lager, will hold its annual Oktoberfest at the brewery, 3340 Liberty Avenue, September 15th-17th. The three-day event will showcase great German food with continuous German entertainment, including the Alpen Glow Band, Baron's German Band, Heimat Klang Band, and the Alpen Schuplattlers Dancers.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- The European beer market - Focus
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Pernod Ricard offloads Domecq brandies, wines
- Remy snaps up Seattle's Westland Distillery