USA: Pittsburgh Brewing Company Announces Augustiner Lager in Bottles
Pittsburgh Brewing Company, the seventh largest brewery in the country, continues its tradition of brewing excellence. The makers of flagship Iron City and IC Light Beers are proud to announce the newest addition to the brewery, Augustiner Lager. Pittsburghers may have seen Augustiner on draught around the city; but as of Memorial Day weekend, Augustiner will be featured in 12-ounce bottles at your local bars, restaurants and distributors.The lager was named after the town of Augustiner, Germany, which is the birthplace of the festival known as Oktoberfest. This celebration is held every fall, immediately following harvesting of crops. The village would have food, music, and, of course, handcrafted brewed beer. Augustiner Lager remains true to this original Old World recipe. "Finally an amber lager with a crisp, refreshing, full-bodied taste, that doesn't leave a lingering aftertaste. This is the way beer should taste," said Frank Colucci, Brand Manager of Pittsburgh Brewing Company. This light amber lager is perfect for the hot summer months and gives drinkers a refreshing taste with affordable pricing.Pittsburgh Brewing Company would like to invite consumers to a tasting of Augustiner Lager on June 15th at Squaw Run Park in O'Hara Township from 4-8 p.m. Pittsburgh Brewing will support the brand with a series of samplings, t-shirts, hats and other various pos (point of sale) materials. Visit
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Pernod Ricard 's first-half results - Preview
- Pernod Ricard's H1 performance by region - Focus
- Heineken's FY performance by region - Focus
- Forget Baby Boomers at your peril - Consumer Trend
- Carlsberg's full-year performance by region
- Asahi Group lines up Grolsch, Meantime, Peroni buy
- Pernod Ricard targets US through unit, exec switch
- William Grant & Sons' Ailsa Bay - NPD
- Asahi Group to buy Grolsch, Peroni from SABMiller
- Half-year sales lift for Pernod Ricard
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research