CHILE: Pisco Capel to up exports 5%
Pisco Capel, the largest producer of the Chilean national spirit pisco, is planning to boost sales by 5% in 2003 by increasing exports to South America and Europe, according to general manager Roberto Salinas.
"We are going to orient ourselves towards exports, to markets in Europe and Latin America, since at the moment exports account for just 1% of our production," Salinas said.
Pisco Capel hopes to boost exports to around 20% of production by 2004 and 2005.
- Analysis - SABMiller to add bolt-ons in Africa?
- India: Everyone's Favourite Spirits Market
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- Brand Diversification Driving Craft Brewery Growth
- Comment - SABMiller and Diageo: A Tie-Up Too Far
- Diageo scraps Arthur's Day, but singer left sad
- SodaStream silent on John Lewis pullout in UK
- William Grant sinks GBP185,000 into "No" camp
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- SABMiller launches Grolsch in a jar - video