CHILE: Pisco Capel to up exports 5%
Pisco Capel, the largest producer of the Chilean national spirit pisco, is planning to boost sales by 5% in 2003 by increasing exports to South America and Europe, according to general manager Roberto Salinas. "We are going to orient ourselves towards exports, to markets in Europe and Latin America, since at the moment exports account for just 1% of our production," Salinas said.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- The European beer market - Focus
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Remy snaps up Seattle's Westland Distillery
- Diageo reaches deal in Stitzel legal row
- Sazerac poaches ex-Diageo government director