UK: Piper-Heidsieck gets advertising makeover
Maxxium is set to launch an advertising campaign for Piper-Heidsieck Champagne in the UK.
The promotional push for the Remy Cointreau brand will start next month, the distributor said yesterday (14 November), and will extend from national press and weekend supplements to style magazines in the country.
The campaign will have a theme Maxxium calls 'Ongoing Extravaganza', that reflects the brand's heritage and the awards it has won. Titles included in the campaign, which marks Piper Heidsieck's first new UK campaign in three years, range from The Sunday Times to men's magazine GQ.
"This is the first time that we will launch an advertising campaign for Piper-Heidsieck to promote our major trophies," said Barbara Annis, marketing manager for Piper-Heidsieck Champagne at Maxxium UK. "Our overall marketing programme will reflect the award-winning quality and bold style which is so distinct to the brand, and ensure that consumers see Piper-Heidsieck as a first choice in the crucial run-up to seasonal celebrations."
Backing the campaign will be the introduction of a range of accessories designed by Jaime Hayon, known for his "distinctive furniture and accolades from Elle Deco and Wallpaper magazines", Maxxium noted. Included in the range will be red Champagne ice coolers and ice buckets.
Finally, a gift box for the Piper-Heidsieck Brut NV will be available in the off-trade for Christmas. The extension coincides with a fresh listing for Piper-Heidsieck Rosé Sauvage NV in the Waitrose supermarket chain.
Maxxium Worldwide has broken through the EUR2bn (US$2.7bn) barrier for the first time in full-year turnover....
Coming up at this year's London International Wine & Spirits Fair…...
Empire Merchants has formed a sales division to represent the Bacardi, Brown-Forman and Rémy Cointreau brands New York....
Freixenet USA has renovated its website to include notes on its range of sparkling wines....
Champagne Taittinger has added another artist to its limited edition Taittinger Collection in the UK....
Drinks advertising for products free from designation of origin systems can in principle compare their qualities to other drinks regulated under appellation rules, the European Court of Justice (ECJ) ...
Maxxium UK has lined up an innovative approach to the Piper-Heidsieck Champagne brand in the UK....
US beverage distributor Rémy Cointreau USA has created a new role for a control state director within the firm....
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- How Treasury is rewriting the rule book - Comment
- Drinkable yogurt - The next drinks opportunity
- Coca-Cola India suspends bottling operations
- Has Diet Coke passed its sell-by date? - Comment
- Diageo brands need "fixing and nurturing" - TWE
- SAB shareholders granted AB InBev vote split
- Diageo's Guinness Rye Pale Ale - NPD
- Pernod Ricard wins Ron Matusalem 'Cuba' legal row
- Work begins on Glasgow distillery
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages