SPAIN: Pinord reports €10.2m turnover
The Spanish wine company Bodegas Pinord has announced turnover for 2001 of €10.2m (US$9.0m). The company said 25% of this was from business abroad. Pinord said it expects to increase its turnover by 10% in 2002 compared to the 2001 figure. Still wines made up 49% of the company's wine production, sparkling wines 45% and cava wines 6.0%.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- Comment - Beer - What’s in a (Brand) Name?
- Molson Coors CEO exit - Mega-Merger on hold?
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's H1 & Q2
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Belvédère chairman to step down
- Diageo bags Facebook unit boss as director