US: Pink Spirits Co. prepares raft of infused spirits brands for US
The Pink Spirits Company has readied the launch of what it claims to be the world's first, ultra-premium imported rum, Tequila, gin, white whiskey, and sake brands, all of which are infused with caffeine and guarana.
The Company said today (26 February) that the spirits will join Pink vodka in its US portfolio.
The company's Tequila is the world's first 80 proof, ultra-premium, imported Tequila made from 100% Blue Weber Agave and triple distilled. Pink rum, meanwhile, is an 80 proof white rum imported from Holland. Pink white corn whiskey is also 80 proof and imported from Holland
Pink sake is an imported Honjozo Sake from Japan, while Pink gin is an 80-proof London dry gin also imported from Holland.
"We created a completely new category of spirits with the launch of Pink vodka," said company president and CEO, David Mandell. "As a result of its tremendous success we've created the entire portfolio."
The Pink Spirits Company was founded in 2006 with the launch of the caffeine- and guarana-infused Pink vodka. The brand is currently distributed in 36 US states, with the company planning to expand to 41 markets by first quarter 2008 and expecting to have the vodka available in all 50 states by the end of this year.
Gloomy talk of a global economic slowdown have so far failed to dilute growth in the US vodka category. One of the better known contenders in the segment - if only for its ocean blue-coloured bottle -...
The burgeoning market for ultra-premium offerings, particularly in the US, has provided the Tequila category with high-value growth, allowing it to move on from its 'shooter and slammer' image of old....
Beam Global Spirits & Wine has confirmed details of its off-trade programme for the US this Autumn....
Castle Brands cut losses by 16% in the first quarter, thanks to cost savings and a focus on key spirits brands, it has announced....
The Patrón Spirits Co. has appointed Valora Trade as the distributor for its ultra-premium namesake Tequila brand in the Scandinavian travel-retail market....
Beam Global Spirits & Wine has launched a raft of technological partnerships to promote its Hornitos Tequila brand in the US....
San Miguel has said revenue increased 9% in its first half thanks to a strong performance from the group's international beer division....
Pernod Ricard has released a summer-based pack offer for its Malibu rum brand in the UK....
- Comment - Diageo Steps Up Defence of Haig Club
- Focus - Diageo's H1 Results by Region, Brand
- Comment - Spirits - Where Next for Scotch Whisky?
- just the Preview - Diageo Q2 & H1
- just the Facts - Top 20 US Beers by Value, Volume
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Brown-Forman appoints Jack Daniel's president
- ASA rejects Haig Club ad complaints
- Carlsberg freezes Russia salaries, new hires
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research