USA: Pine Ridge Winery, LLC Announces Retention of Credit Suisse First Boston to Sell California and Oregon Wineries
Pine Ridge Winery, LLC (the "Company"), announced today that it has retained Credit Suisse First Boston as its investment banker to sell the Company. The Company produces some of the world's finest wines through its two business units, Pine Ridge Winery ("Pine Ridge") located in the Stag's Leap District of Napa Valley and Archery Summit Winery ("Archery Summit"), located in the Red Hills of Dundee region of Oregon's Willamette Valley.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- The dangers of squaring up to your competitor
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts