USA: Pine Ridge Winery, LLC Announces Retention of Credit Suisse First Boston to Sell California and Oregon Wineries
Pine Ridge Winery, LLC (the "Company"), announced today that it has retained Credit Suisse First Boston as its investment banker to sell the Company. The Company produces some of the world's finest wines through its two business units, Pine Ridge Winery ("Pine Ridge") located in the Stag's Leap District of Napa Valley and Archery Summit Winery ("Archery Summit"), located in the Red Hills of Dundee region of Oregon's Willamette Valley.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- Is there a future for the global beer brand?
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Can fruit cider survive UK slowdown? - Focus
- Non-Scotch Whisky Essentials, Part II
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- Aldi dealt alcohol sales blow in Australia
- Maxxium eyes US$1.4bn opportunity in UK spirits
- Ex-William Grant CEO Stella David re-joins Bacardi
- UK spirits producers braced for Brexit impact
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends