FRANCE: Pietrini named new Orangina Schweppes chief
Orangina Schweppes France gets new president
Hugues Pietrini, has been appointed the new president of the French unit of Orangina Schweppes and will take a seat on the group’s executive committee.
He succeeds Patrick Mispolet, who has left the group to set up his own consultancy specialising in helping firms in financial difficulty.
Pietrini, 41, was previously Orangina Schweppes France’s director of marketing and research and development.
This post has now been split into two with Stanislas de Parcevaux and Elodie Delplace promoted to the respective roles of director of marketing and director of innovation, studies and R&D.
In June this year, Suntory-owned Orangina-Schweppes France reported 2009 sales of EUR520m, up 11% on the previous year. Growth was driven by the launch of new flavours and fine weather, Mispolet said.
Part three of our annual review of the year brings us Chris Mercer's look at how 2010 has treated the world's brewers....
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- The post-Brexit winners and losers - Analysis
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Is there a future for the global beer brand?
- Customisable drinks - The next consumer trend
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- Aldi dealt alcohol sales blow in Australia
- Ex-William Grant CEO Stella David re-joins Bacardi
- UK spirits producers braced for Brexit impact
- Maxxium eyes US$1.4bn opportunity in UK spirits
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends