FRANCE: Pietrini named new Orangina Schweppes chief
Orangina Schweppes France gets new president
Hugues Pietrini, has been appointed the new president of the French unit of Orangina Schweppes and will take a seat on the group’s executive committee.
He succeeds Patrick Mispolet, who has left the group to set up his own consultancy specialising in helping firms in financial difficulty.
Pietrini, 41, was previously Orangina Schweppes France’s director of marketing and research and development.
This post has now been split into two with Stanislas de Parcevaux and Elodie Delplace promoted to the respective roles of director of marketing and director of innovation, studies and R&D.
In June this year, Suntory-owned Orangina-Schweppes France reported 2009 sales of EUR520m, up 11% on the previous year. Growth was driven by the launch of new flavours and fine weather, Mispolet said.
Part three of our annual review of the year brings us Chris Mercer's look at how 2010 has treated the world's brewers....
- Coca-Cola pressure builds as bid rumours swirl
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- Fireball Recall: Putting Out Fire with Anti-Freeze
- Interview: Distell Vineyards & Estates' CEO
- Anheuser-Busch InBev cuts jobs in US shake-up
- Diageo targets Millenial women with Baileys push
- William Grant unveils bespoke Glenfiddich website
- Diageo unveils Ciroc in Times Square push
- NPD - DeLeon Tequila's Platinum and Reposado
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Beer Opportunities: Beyond Standard Lager
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research