US: Phusion Projects rolls out Four Loko campaign
The Four Loko news site will broadcast on its own schedule
Phusion Projects has launched an online media campaign in the US for its Four Loko beverage.
The campaign, revealed today (12 October), includes the launch of an ' Everything's Gone Four Loko' website and online News 4 station. The news site will feature a series of videos and "broader brand content".
The site will broadcast on its own schedule, covering news stories for an age-restricted target market, the company said. It will launch this month with a video called 'The Big Bust', introducing the site and a Facebook page.
Earlier this month, Phusion Projects was cited by The US Federal Trade Commission for falsely claiming on Four Loko packaging that a 23.5oz serving only contained alcohol equal to one or two regular 12oz beers. The company subsequently agreed to overhaul the labelling.
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014
- SABMiller, Heineken silent on takeover offer talk