Product Launch - US: Phusion Projects' Moskato Life
Click through to view Phusion Projects' Moskato Life
Phusion Projects' Moskato Life
Category - Adult soft drink, malt-based, moscato and rosé flavours, 6% abv
Available - From this month
Location - Limited release now, nation-wide summer rollout
Price - US$6.99 per 75cl bottle
Phusion Projects has launched Moskato Life to take advantage of the popularity of moscato wines among younger drinkers in the US. The malt-based adult beverage comes in moscato and rosé flavours and is sweet and lightly carbonated.
The product is available now in selected markets with national availability by the summer's end, Phusion said.
Phusion said it has studied the gain in popularity of moscato wine and recent recognition in the hip-hop and urban community. Traditionally an after-dinner wine, moscato has taken up new residency as a more mainstream beverage among the under 40 crowd, the company said.
“Moskato Life is a malt-based beverage that represents attainable luxury, showing consumers it doesn't have to cost a lot to live a lavish lifestyle,” said Phusion Projects co-founder Chris Hunter.
The Moskato Life line will be supported by a dedicated Facebook page with targeted advertising.
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory