Product Launch - US: Phusion Projects' Loko Rita
Click through to view Phusion Projects' Loko Rita range
Phusion Projects' Loko Rita
Category - RTD flavoured beverage, 8% abv
Available - From this month
Location - Tampa-St. Petersburg, Florida; Raleigh-Durham, North Carolina; Richmond, Virginia; and Las Vegas, Nevada
Price - SRP of US$1.79 to $1.99
Phusion Projects has launched a range of ready-to-drink cocktail-flavoured alcoholic beverages to tap into demand for margarita-flavoured beverages.
Loko Rita is available in two flavours - Margarita and Peach Margarita - and comes in 16oz cans, Phusion said today (20 May). The cans feature “raised texturised artwork”.
“With the introduction of Loko Rita, we are showcasing our ability to develop new flavours and innovative packaging,” said Jim Sloan, executive VP with Phusion Projects. “The tactile can is something we feel will draw consumers to the product and the taste will keep them coming back for more.”
This month, Phusion added lower-calorie options to its frozen tropical drink line Island Squeeze in the US.
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- just the Facts - Top 20 US Beers by Value, Volume
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much-Needed Stability?
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's YTD Performance by Brand
- Price drops would damage our DNA - Remy Cointreau
- Maxxium UK head to depart for Edrington role
- Diageo inks UK distribution deals
- Diageo's United Spirits stays in red in YTD
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Remy eases declines as China hints at recovery
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review