Product Launch - US: Phusion Projects' Four Loko Margarita
Click through to view Phusion Projects' Four Loko Margarita
Phusion Projects' Four Loko Margarita
Category – FMB, 12% abv
Available – From later this month
Location - US, nation-wide
Price – SRP of US$2.49 to $2.99 per 23.5-ounce cans
Phusion Projects has released its latest flavour extension to its Four Loko range.
Four Loko Adds Margarita Flavor to Product Line
CHICAGO, Jan. 14, 2013 /PRNewswire
Phusion Projects, LLC today announced the arrival of its latest Four Loko flavor - Margarita - which will begin appearing on store shelves later this month. Four Loko Margarita was created to meet consumers' continued demand for new products and innovative flavors.
"Four Loko Margarita has just the right amount of traditional sweet, lime tang combined with our signature Loko flavor to provide a festive and adventurous taste for adults looking for something a bit different," said Chris Hunter, one of the co-founders of Phusion Projects. "For the most refreshing experience, we recommend enjoying this beverage over ice."
Four Loko Margarita is a flavored malt beverage that is 12% ABV and available in 23.5-ounce cans.
"Phusion Projects continues to capitalize on the opportunity to bring cocktail occasions to the beer industry," said Hunter. "We make every effort to listen to our fans and frequently update our progressive adult beverage products to meet their requests."
Original source: http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/four-loko-introduces-new-flavor-to-kick-off-2013-186774261.html
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Heineken to stay "active player" in beer M&A - CFO
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- Smirnoff Ice gets India launch