Product Launch - US: Phusion Projects' Four Loko Margarita
Click through to view Phusion Projects' Four Loko Margarita
Phusion Projects' Four Loko Margarita
Category – FMB, 12% abv
Available – From later this month
Location - US, nation-wide
Price – SRP of US$2.49 to $2.99 per 23.5-ounce cans
Phusion Projects has released its latest flavour extension to its Four Loko range.
Four Loko Adds Margarita Flavor to Product Line
CHICAGO, Jan. 14, 2013 /PRNewswire
Phusion Projects, LLC today announced the arrival of its latest Four Loko flavor - Margarita - which will begin appearing on store shelves later this month. Four Loko Margarita was created to meet consumers' continued demand for new products and innovative flavors.
"Four Loko Margarita has just the right amount of traditional sweet, lime tang combined with our signature Loko flavor to provide a festive and adventurous taste for adults looking for something a bit different," said Chris Hunter, one of the co-founders of Phusion Projects. "For the most refreshing experience, we recommend enjoying this beverage over ice."
Four Loko Margarita is a flavored malt beverage that is 12% ABV and available in 23.5-ounce cans.
"Phusion Projects continues to capitalize on the opportunity to bring cocktail occasions to the beer industry," said Hunter. "We make every effort to listen to our fans and frequently update our progressive adult beverage products to meet their requests."
Original source: http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/four-loko-introduces-new-flavor-to-kick-off-2013-186774261.html
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q4 & FY
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- CCA - Coca-Cola's Canary in the Mine
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory
- Brown-Forman unveils Jack Daniel's UK push
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- Champagne will not regain lost ground until 2018