Product Launch - CANADA: Phusion Projects' Four Loko Black Cherry, Grape, Peach
Click through to view Phusion Projects' Four Loko Black Cherry, Grape and Peach
Phusion Projects' Four Loko Black Cherry, Grape, Peach
Category - FMB, 8% abv
Available - From this month
Location - Canada, off-trade
Price - Not specified, available in 23.5oz cans
Phusion Projects is extending the roll-out of three variants of its Four Loko flavoured malt beverage brand. Initially available in around 400 stores in the country, the black cherry, grape and peach extensions will be expanded to nearer 600 outlets over the Summer.
Earlier this year, Phusion released Four Loko Pineapple in Canada and the US.
Due to popular demand, Phusion Projects announced today that it will be providing three additional flavours of Four Loko to the Canadian market including - Black Cherry, Grape and Peach.
As the leading progressive adult beverage in the US, Four Loko debuted in Canada in 2012, and the newly-added flavours reflect consumer demand for innovative taste options. When first introduced to the market, the products were available in more than 400 stores in Canada. Now, the full Four Loko line will be expanded to 600 stores, representing a 50% increase in distribution over last summer.
"Adding three flavours to the Canadian lineup continues Phusion Projects' mission to develop and innovate new flavours that consumers desire," said Steve de Luca, VP of international development. "We're pleased that Canadian consumers have been so responsive to Four Loko, and are excited about the brand's prospects for the rest of 2013 and beyond.”
The new Four Loko flavours will join existing varieties - Fruit Punch, Watermelon and Lemonade, and will be available in 8% Alcohol by Volume (ABV) in 695ml (23.5-ounce) cans.
Original source: Company Release
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region
- It's not all bad for Diageo - Analysis
- Diageo " knew United Spirits would be complicated”
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Brand
- Diageo upbeat on Scotch prospects
- Challenges remain as Diageo posts flat FY sales
- Edrington appoints new board director
- Bacardi creates Bacardi rum marketing role
- Britvic appoints SABMiller's Dunn as CFO
- Q2 drags on half-year for Anheuser-Busch InBev
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research