US: Phusion Projects extends Island Squeeze portfolio with "light" line
Phusion said there is demand for lower-calorie drinks
Phusion Projects has added lower-calorie options to its frozen tropical drink line Island Squeeze in the US.
The four “light” flavours are a result of research that shows 60% of women count calories when choosing an alcoholic drink, Phusion said yesterday (30 April), citing Penn Schoen Berland statistics. The range “provides consumers with additional options to enjoy the cocktails they crave”, Phusion co-founder Chris Hunter said.
Strawberry Daiquiri Light, Margarita Light, Blue Hawaiian Light and Mango Peach Light are 6% abv and have an SRP of U$1.99 per ten-ounce pouch.
Phusion has also launched two dessert flavours, Dreamsicle and Key Lime, to the Island Squeeze line, which was launched last year.
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- Can Coca-Cola fuel SABMiller's soft drinks story?
- Is “Craft” the Next Big Thing for Soft Drinks?
- Petropolis Finally Moving into SABMiller's View?
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Diageo confirms Australia abv drops
- Pernod launches online Ballantine's "experiment"
- Global vodka sales slip in 2013 - research
- SABMiller returns to Brazil with Petropolis tie-up
- Smirnoff tops UK shopping list - figures
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018