USA: Phlo Corporation's New 'ZO - Vital Cell Defense' Beverage Line Authorized in 2,600 Chain Supermarkets
Phlo Corporation (OTC BB:PHLCE) announced that approximately 2,600 chain supermarkets have authorized the sale of its new "ZO - Vital Cell Defense" line of beverages, featuring its proprietary (patent-pending) composition with sustained-release capability which helps protect cells from the oxidative stress of aging and stimulates cell repair.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Pernod Ricard 's first-half results - Preview
- Pernod Ricard's H1 performance by region - Focus
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- Carlsberg's full-year performance by region
- Heineken's FY performance by region - Focus
- Asahi Group lines up Grolsch, Meantime, Peroni buy
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Pernod Ricard targets US through unit, exec switch
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- SABMiller's Europe chief to join Britvic board