USA: Phlo Announces Agreement for Exclusive, Worldwide License of Acne-Elimination Biotechnology
Phlo Corporation (OTCBB:PHLC - news; "Phlo") announced today the execution of an agreement providing for the exclusive license, for all uses, worldwide, of a proprietary (patent-pending) composition which in tests has demonstrated the capability of eliminating acne with consistent use within a period of three weeks to three months, depending on the severity of the condition.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part V: Wine
- just Five Years Ago - Belvedere Group's Bumpy Ride
- just the Ten - Editor's Viewpoints of 2014
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Campari to bag EUR19m with "non-core" assets sale
- Pernod agrees Caribe Cooler sale to Grupo Bepensa
- Pernod wins consent for Glenlivet upgrade
- Thailand pulls back from New Year alcohol ban