Product Launch - US: Phillips Distilling's UV Chocolate Cake Vodka, UV Whipped Vodka
Click through to view Phillips Distilling's UV Chocolate Cake Vodka and UV Whipped Vodka
UV Chocolate Cake Vodka, UV Whipped Vodka
Category - Spirits, vodka, flavoured, dessert, 30% abv
Available - From this month
Location - US, nation-wide, off-trade
Price - US$12.99 per 75cl bottle
Distribution - Phillips Distilling Company
Phillips Distilling Company has launched two dessert flavours into the expanding flavoured vodka market.
UV Chocolate Cake Vodka and UV Whipped Vodka join Phillips' 14 existing flavours that include Cake, Espresso and Sweet Green Tea. UV Chocolate Cake has the rich taste of German chocolate cake, while UV Whipped tastes of crème chantilly and vanilla, Phillips said.
The new products will be supported by national print and digital advertising, as well as sponsorship at music festivals including South by Southwest, Coachella and Austin City Limits Music Festival. The range will launch a ticket competition for the festivals on its Facebook page.
Phillips has launched three vodka flavours this month. UV Cake went on the market on 1 June.
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Brewers Feel Prolonged Russian Winter
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Portman finds against Diageo "mix it up" tagline
- Bacardi sees North America president step down