Product Launch - US: Phillips Distilling's UV Chocolate Cake Vodka, UV Whipped Vodka
Click through to view Phillips Distilling's UV Chocolate Cake Vodka and UV Whipped Vodka
UV Chocolate Cake Vodka, UV Whipped Vodka
Category - Spirits, vodka, flavoured, dessert, 30% abv
Available - From this month
Location - US, nation-wide, off-trade
Price - US$12.99 per 75cl bottle
Distribution - Phillips Distilling Company
Phillips Distilling Company has launched two dessert flavours into the expanding flavoured vodka market.
UV Chocolate Cake Vodka and UV Whipped Vodka join Phillips' 14 existing flavours that include Cake, Espresso and Sweet Green Tea. UV Chocolate Cake has the rich taste of German chocolate cake, while UV Whipped tastes of crème chantilly and vanilla, Phillips said.
The new products will be supported by national print and digital advertising, as well as sponsorship at music festivals including South by Southwest, Coachella and Austin City Limits Music Festival. The range will launch a ticket competition for the festivals on its Facebook page.
Phillips has launched three vodka flavours this month. UV Cake went on the market on 1 June.
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Diageo rolls out Beckham's Haig Club to US
- Diageo welcomes verdict on Crown Royal "confusion"
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future