Product Launch - US: Phillips Distilling's UV Chocolate Cake Vodka, UV Whipped Vodka
Click through to view Phillips Distilling's UV Chocolate Cake Vodka and UV Whipped Vodka
UV Chocolate Cake Vodka, UV Whipped Vodka
Category - Spirits, vodka, flavoured, dessert, 30% abv
Available - From this month
Location - US, nation-wide, off-trade
Price - US$12.99 per 75cl bottle
Distribution - Phillips Distilling Company
Phillips Distilling Company has launched two dessert flavours into the expanding flavoured vodka market.
UV Chocolate Cake Vodka and UV Whipped Vodka join Phillips' 14 existing flavours that include Cake, Espresso and Sweet Green Tea. UV Chocolate Cake has the rich taste of German chocolate cake, while UV Whipped tastes of crème chantilly and vanilla, Phillips said.
The new products will be supported by national print and digital advertising, as well as sponsorship at music festivals including South by Southwest, Coachella and Austin City Limits Music Festival. The range will launch a ticket competition for the festivals on its Facebook page.
Phillips has launched three vodka flavours this month. UV Cake went on the market on 1 June.
- Spirits - Where does 'Craft' End and 'Mass' Begin?
- Brewers go Crazy over Flavoured Malt “Cocktails”
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Anheuser-Busch InBev's FY Performance by Region
- Much Work to do on Packaging in the US
- Diageo "smart bottle" targets consumers at home
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Tough US hits Mast-Jagermeister volumes in 2014
- Suntory whiskey seeks to "eclipse" Diageo, Pernod
- George Clooney launches Tequila Casamigos in UK
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report