Product Launch - US: Phillips Distilling's UV Chocolate Cake Vodka, UV Whipped Vodka
Click through to view Phillips Distilling's UV Chocolate Cake Vodka and UV Whipped Vodka
UV Chocolate Cake Vodka, UV Whipped Vodka
Category - Spirits, vodka, flavoured, dessert, 30% abv
Available - From this month
Location - US, nation-wide, off-trade
Price - US$12.99 per 75cl bottle
Distribution - Phillips Distilling Company
Phillips Distilling Company has launched two dessert flavours into the expanding flavoured vodka market.
UV Chocolate Cake Vodka and UV Whipped Vodka join Phillips' 14 existing flavours that include Cake, Espresso and Sweet Green Tea. UV Chocolate Cake has the rich taste of German chocolate cake, while UV Whipped tastes of crème chantilly and vanilla, Phillips said.
The new products will be supported by national print and digital advertising, as well as sponsorship at music festivals including South by Southwest, Coachella and Austin City Limits Music Festival. The range will launch a ticket competition for the festivals on its Facebook page.
Phillips has launched three vodka flavours this month. UV Cake went on the market on 1 June.
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory