Product Launch - US: Phillips Distilling Co's Prairie Organic Gin and Cucumber-Flavored Vodka
Click through to view the new products
Phillips Distilling Co's Prairie Organic Gin and Cucumber-Flavored Vodka
Category - Spirits, gin, 40% abv; vodka, flavoured, 35% abv
Available - Roll out from 1 July
Location - US, nation-wide
Price - SRP of US$19.99 per 75cl bottle
Phillips Distilling Co has added two new labels to its Prairie Organic portfolio of spirits.
Prairie Organic Gin uses coriander, angelica, lemon, cassia and juniper botanicals while Prairie Organic Cucumber-Flavored Vodka is made from a blend of cucumber essential oils and Prairie Organic Vodka.
Prairie Organic spirits are the result of a partnership between Phillips and a co-op of about 900 Minnesota farmers.
Phillips Distilling owns UV Vodka and told just-drinks last year it wants to crack Europe with the brand.
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Interview - Beam Suntory's EMEA president
- Interview - William Grant & Sons
- Beckham, Diageo and the Allure of the VIP Pop-Up
- just The Preview - Brown-Forman Q3 & YTD
- Diageo, Beckham launch VIP pop-up for Haig Club
- Diageo completes Don Julio, Bushmills swap deal
- Pinnacle Vodka, Skinnygirl roll out on ice
- Pernod Ricard sends Martell Mumm PJ head to Asia
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research