Product Launch - US: Phillips Distilling Company's UV Cake
Click through to see Phillips Distilling Company's UV Cake
Phillips Distilling Company's UV Cake
Category - Spirits, vodka, flavoured, cake, 30% abv
Available - From 1 June
Location - US, “in all major liquor stores and outlets”
Price - US$12.99 per 75cl bottle
Distribution - Phillips Distilling Company
Phillips Distilling Company is launching the 14th variety of its UV Vodka brand to celebrate ten years of the brand. The brand extension is "like biting into a piece of delicious cake with creamy white frosting".
The range includes Espresso, Sweet Green Tea, Coconut, Cherry, Blue Raspberry, Vanilla, Grape, Apple, Citruv, Orange and Lemonade variants.
- AB InBev, SABMiller - Here's what'll happen next
- Is time right for TWE to move for Diageo's wines?
- Will a sexed-up SABMiller tempt AB InBev?
- Is Brown-Forman at the end of the SoCo road?
- Making consumers the centre of your business
- AB InBev makes formal offer for SABMiller
- Diageo makes US$780.5m beer deal with Heineken
- SABMiller formally rejects AB InBev's offer
- Brito gives call to arms to SABMiller shareholders
- Carlsberg UK chief James Lousada quits
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research