Product Launch - US: Phillips Distilling Company's UV Cake
Click through to see Phillips Distilling Company's UV Cake
Phillips Distilling Company's UV Cake
Category - Spirits, vodka, flavoured, cake, 30% abv
Available - From 1 June
Location - US, “in all major liquor stores and outlets”
Price - US$12.99 per 75cl bottle
Distribution - Phillips Distilling Company
Phillips Distilling Company is launching the 14th variety of its UV Vodka brand to celebrate ten years of the brand. The brand extension is "like biting into a piece of delicious cake with creamy white frosting".
The range includes Espresso, Sweet Green Tea, Coconut, Cherry, Blue Raspberry, Vanilla, Grape, Apple, Citruv, Orange and Lemonade variants.
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Diageo rolls out Beckham's Haig Club to US
- Brown-Forman eyeing Scotch, Irish whisk(e)y entry?
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future